Stainless Steel OmniCage
A better transport, recovery and examination cage – all in one!
Over the years, the Stainless Steel OmniCage has gone through some impressive improvements customers certainly appreciate. Superior plating means all those moving parts move a little easier and its high quality, stainless steel construction ensures it can last as long as your practice. Most recently we designed in a solid-steel floor for easier care and added comfort for animals. Its multitude of uses are all still there, only now there are even more design features that make it easier and faster to take advantage of all that functionality. Backed by a 100% money-back guarantee, the Stainless Steel OmniCage is destined to become permanent equipment in your practice. If you don’t absolutely love it, we’ll take it back and refund you completely. It’s that good.
Features & Benefits:
- NEW solid floor design provides easy care and comfort.
- Secure locking mechanisms are on front sliding ports and
- solid-plate sliding door.
- I.V. injections can be given by pulling a leg out of the sliding
- port, while other injections are given through the bars.
- Solid-plate, sliding door enables safe and easy transfer of
- feral cats from traps.
- Rotating the OmniCage, so it is resting on the sliding side of
- the cage, creates a raised floor where fluids can easily drain away from a recovering, anesthetized cat.
#1400-S-SS STAINLESS STEEL OMNICAGE (16.5 lbs)
17”L x 13”H x 13” W $345